Mental Health Resources

Personal counseling is available to assist students in distress.


Free short-term or crisis counseling is available to enrolled students.

If long-term help is needed, students are referred to appropriate external resources.

Difficult issues can get in the way of academic success. Trained and licensed staff can guide you in personal, social, and/or psychological matters such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and grief. 

We can help you manage these issues, your responsibilities, and other personal situations.

All resources listed are free or low-cost and are available in Bexar and surrounding counties.

Counseling Centers

Northeast Lakeview College


Brazos Student Union, STCM Room 210

Northwest Vista College


Pecan Hall, Room 100

NVC Student Advocacy & Resource Center


Palo Alto College


Rio Grande Building, Room 132

PAC Counseling Services

St. Philip's College


MLK Campus – Sutton Learning Center, Room 102

SW Campus – Building 1, Room A-135

SPC Counseling Services


San Antonio College


Student Advocacy Center

SAC Counseling

Local Mental Health Authorities in the Alamo Colleges District Service Area
Bexar County Community:

The Center for Health Care Services

3031 IH 10 West
San Antonio, TX 78201

Crisis Phone: 800-316-9241
or 210-223-7233
Main Phone: 210-731-1300

Bandera, Comal, Kendall, and Kerr County Communities:

Hill Country Mental Health & Developmental Disabilities Centers

819 Water St., Ste. 300
Kerrville, TX 78028

Crisis Phone: 877-466-0660
Main Phone: 830-792-3300



Guadalupe County Community:

Bluebonnet Trails Community Services

1009 N. Georgetown St.
Round Rock, TX 78664

Crisis Phone: 800-841-1255
Main Phone: 512-255-1720



Atascosa and Wilson County Communities

Camino Real Community Services

19965 FM 3175 N.
Lytle, TX 78052

Crisis Phone: 800-543-5750
Main Phone: 210-357-0300